Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A breakthrough!

Something major happened at Science World yesterday. I did a totally
unbelievably crappy sketch of a T-Rex, wereas DD did a bang up job:
Notice the three toed theropod feet and the two fingered hand.

But that is not the breakthrough, even though Dino sketching is new
for her (and myself actually, not that it would excuse my poor drawing.)

The breakthrough is that we were sketching _TOGETHER_!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is something I didn't think would happen for _years_! A dream
come true. I am so excited! Not sure if this will transfer to non-
dino subjects, but I will take what I can get. There are plenty of
fun specimens there to keep us both busy.

In other news - will be implementing a new wordpress templated website
soon so I can have searchable tagged images and a slideshow - but
first a lot of photography and scanning has to happen.

Oh and I'm still painting the church.

No comments: