Tuesday, March 30, 2010

No big

....breakthroughs in the past 2 days. Couldn't paint yesterday due to
an ankle injury!?! But managed to research competition deadlines with
my foot propped up on the couch. Got too late of a start tonight and
interupted with tax prep questions so very little paint to canvas.
Will try to encourage upstairs play tomorrow to get the rest of the
paperwork out of the way and clear up my time for painting.

Finding it super annoying to be making such little progress on such a
tiny painting. Just need to keep reminding myself I'm still getting
up to speed. The more I do, the faster I will become!

Feeling this one is going to be getting a shading pass and then
another pass to tweek the colors. It will actually work out better
that way since I want to build up the surface with my thick paint.

No comments: